Monday, September 3, 2012

Sweet Stamp Shop September Release!


September Release! 


You should be arriving here from 


If not, you'll want to start at the beginning 




I think you're going to love this little set! 
It's perfect for a quick box of cards 
or for something a little more -- for someone 
special! 


Can't wait to show you the card I made 


I love to use older stamp sets with the 'newer' sets! 

It makes me feel like I'm getting the most bang for my buck!

I used the sentiment from 'Ohh La La' and of course 
the umbrella and rain is from the new set! 

I paper pieced the umbrella and used some 
copic markers to give the patterned paper some 
depth - LOVE coloring on patterned paper! 

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for 
another reveal! 

Happy Stamping! 
N. 

23 comments:

  1. Lovelove the paper piecing on the umbrella and the grey inking around the edges looks like a cloudy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely and relly great for shower related occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that you used an older set with this new one!! I love everyone's projects that I've seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love how the piecing and markers look together, and I just live the raindrops, can't wait to see the whole set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful shower card--I like the paper piecing and the shading with markers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! From what I've seen, I absolutely adore this set. Can't wait to see the rest of the release.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Nicole! I love the paper piecing on the umbrella! And yes of course you need to mix the sets and use them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable!! Love the different patterns on the umbrella - amazing!!

    Tianna @ www.alittlebitme.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you pieced the umbrella together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea for an umbrella stamp - I never would have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet bridal shower card..love the paper pieced umbrella.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the way you paper pieced the umbrella! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a really cute stamp set, can't wait to see the rest this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. aw!! love the card!! it's SO perfect for a bridal shower!! and i agree - LOVE coloring on the patterned paper! it looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is adorable. I can't believe how much the coloring on the patterned paper really spruces it up. It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card...the soft colors make it impressive...and I love all those raindrops!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great idea for a shower card and the paper piecing makes the umbrella really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The grey water looks cool. Nice job, missy.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The shading on the umbrella is nice! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!