Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Retro Sketches!

I got a chance to play in another challenge 
this week - HOORAY! 

Have you seen Retro Sketches blog

It's so much fun and the designers on there are so 
inspiring and talented! 

Here was the sketch for this week - 



I loved the versatility of this sketch! 

I decided to make another halloween card 
using the newest halloween stamp set from 
Sweet Stamp Shop. 'Haunted House'



I popped up the house - and my teenie tiny 'trick' of the 
day is when you pop items up to be sure to stamp it 
on the base card and color in that stamp with a coordinating 
color. No need to color it fancy - just 'fussy color' it - that way 
when people see the side, it gives it a bit of depth - rather than just 
seeing through to the white... 

Check out what I mean - 


It just helps give your project that extra depth that your looking 
for when you pop up an element! 

Thanks for stopping in and saying hello! 

See you again soon -

Happy Stamping! 
N. 


2 comments:

  1. Such a stunning card...so beautiful design. I have worked for the Print VIP cards company and there i have realized that how much effort and concentration needs for the designing. I appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!