Thursday, September 13, 2012

Runway Chic - Geek Style

I'm on a roll this week! 

THREE challenges completed and several new cards 
for my growing stash! 

I decided to check in on the Runway Challenge Blog 
this week and see what they were up to - and I LOVED the 
manly inspiration! 

Check out the inspiration picture



Wow. Bright colors - straight lines - masculine! 

Here's the deal with these colors though - they were 
my high school colors. Yep, orange - blue - and white 
were the colors that dominated my teen years ... so as an 
adult - I tend to shy away from them. But, this was a great
opportunity to jump into colors that are ol' friends of mine. 

Here is my card. 

Geek Chic. 


I opted to use the Spectacle set and my sewing machine was 
already out from an earlier project - so I thought it was 
appropriate to sew on a 'runway' challenge :) 


I think this turned out pretty Geek Chic! 


Maybe I'll try my hand for ONE more challenge this week. 

-Stay tuned- 

Happy Crafting! 
N. 


1 comment:

  1. This is so much fun, and I do appreciate that you sewed for a Runway Inspired Challenge entry...perfect! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!