Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Spooky Release Day 2



Spooky September Release 
Day 2!

You should be arriving here from 


If not, you'll wanna start at the beginning!




Today's sneak peek is totally my favorite!! 
But, I'm a sucker for all things Halloween!!

When I first drew this set - I knew I wanted 
a haunted mansion of some sort - and I'm so pleased 
with what my fingers and pencil came up with! 

I made this card before anyone had even seen the 
set - and I knew, this set was sure to be one 
of my most popular! 




I can't wait for you to see the whole 
set - I know, you're going to have a million 
great ideas for cards and projects! 


I even used some of the new set on my magnet calendar - 

I bought the calendar at Michaels - on the clearance rack - for 
.25 cents!! Then I came home and decorated it with a October
Calendar!! 


You also remember this -- 


Some of the new set was used on this too! 

Like these scary little pumpkins! 


Anyway, I've probably given too much away - 
So, I'll invite you to come back tomorrow for one 
more peek AND the final reveal of the Sept release! 

Have a great TUESDAY! 

Hugs, 
N. 




21 comments:

  1. I just love the way you are using these stamps! Thanks for some inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made some awesome Halloween projects, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a great set. You've done a really good job designing a Halloween set that's both spooky and fun, but still appropriate. I can't wait to get my ghostie so I can start some Halloween projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK Your post wins today! So many awesome projects on this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, so you are like the Queen of turning clearance rack stuff into treasure! The house knocked me over when I first saw it, and now the calendar. Amazing. I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow ...what an awesome decor project! The stamps look really great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that house! And that fence too. Can't wait to see it all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!! again blown away by your creativity! the calendar is amazing! wow!!! but the card is show stopping!! i LOVE the purple glow it all has!! so awesome! wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your altered items! They look so detailed and must have taken quite some time to make.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Absolutely love your calendar and your haunted house is amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that calendar. Great way to smarten up a 25 cent bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the spooky coloring on the haunted mansion!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, these projects are just amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I seriously want to marry that calendar :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I seriously want to marry that calendar :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your haunted house is soooo cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! Those projects are so darn cute! Amazing that you done so much efforts on the haunted house.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How totally awesome. You definitely are an avid artist. Love the projects and the mansion and calendar is something else. Love your projects. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that purple 'glow'! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!