Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Case Study Inspiration!

I have been wanting to get back into the swing 
of crafting (just for the sake of crafting) for some time now. 

As many of you know, owning and illustrating a line of stamps 
tends to monopolize ALL the possible creative time you might want - 
So, it's kinda been my fall resolution (yeah, I make seasonal resolutions :) 
to create more just for the fun of creating - not just for my business. 

You know what helps me with this? 

Challenges! 

For some reason challenges just gets my mojo going and I feel really ready 
to create - 

So, I created this card with this week's 
Case Study Challenge in mind. 

Ever stopped by the Case Study Challenge? 

You must!! They have amazing designers and great challenges! 

Check em out HERE

Anywho, here was the inspiration for this challenge

(by the uber talented Torico - illustrator and designer!) 


Isn't that just the cutest card?! 


Ok, here is my take on the inspiration - 
(it's not as nicely done - obviously! Torico is ahhh-mazing! ) 


The sentiment reads - Congrats Smartie Pants! 

I made this card with my hubby in mind b/c he just 
passed his second (out of four) CPA tests. So, he is 
a total smartie pants! 


Thanks for stopping in and checkin' in on me. 

Of course, you can check out the stamp sets 
I used by clicking on the links below--- 


and 


Happy Stamping and Crafting! 

Hugs, 
N. 



4 comments:

  1. Love it! Love the color combo, and those big parentheses! Great take on the inspiration card - and I'm loving your new photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is beyond cool! Love your fun mix of elements. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this card is amazing love those colors great job and congratulations on winning over at Case study.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER card..a real winner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!