Monday, August 27, 2012

Clean and Simple



Things have been so busy lately with the business
(which is totally great !!) 

BUT, it left creating on my own time with 
no real agenda virtually impossible - Yuck. 

So, with a renewed sense of 'remembering why 
I started to begin with' - I've decided to give myself 
a little time each week to just let my creativity take 
itself where ever it feels. (often times straight to my 
glitter stash!) 

This time around I was SUPER inspired by this weeks 
clean and simple challenge over on the Clean & Simple 
Blog.... You can check them out - HERE 

Here was the 'sketch' for this week --


and here are a couple cards I made 
with this brilliant sketch in mind. 






Of course I dipped into the ever growing stash 
of Sweet Stamp Shop stamps in my pile - 

Here are some that I used - 














Thanks for dropping in and checking out 
my stuff - I promise to be back soon with more 
of my crafty adventures! 

Hugs, 
N. 





5 comments:

  1. SO important to be able to just create for fun, love all your different takes on this sketch and something tells me that you could have made a dozen more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your cards are awesome! I especially love the bee card, I think it's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your cards are awesome! I especially love the bee card, it's just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them all Nicole! I fall for little critters all the time though, so the Bee Happy & furry friends ones would have to be my favs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. eek!!! i am IN LOVE with your cards here!! especially the bee with the sparkled wings, the furry friends - squeal! can't get enough of those guys! all of the cards are amazing!! love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!