Saturday, September 8, 2012

Challenge!


We're back with a challenge today! 

(and a free digi!) 



The challenge this week was to create something 
using this album cover as inspiration. 


If you don't recognize the album or the band - 
you might recognize their hit song 'Somebody I 
Used to Know' -- you can check it out HERE
(We pretty much have that song on repeat 
around here! :) 

Here is what I came up with -- 


Using the new free digi - 



You can grab the new free digi and get all the 
info for playing along on the Sweet blog HERE

Don't forget that you can win prizes 
and get some super cool badges for participating! 

We're also extending our sale on the pre-orders 
(cause you guys have been awesome and 
pre-orders are flying in!) 

If you'd like to pre-order any of the new sets (they'll be
shipping by the end of next week!) use coupon 
code: PREORDER for 30% off the new stuff. 

Sale now good through Tuesday! 
(Once we get the sets in they'll be back at 
full price!)

Reminder of the new stuff.... 

Dream Ocean
3x4


Haunted House 
4x6


It's Raining
3x4


Head over to the shop to 
grab your pre-order 


Happy Weekend! 
N. 

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I have been looking through your blog...now sure how I got here but I love your work! And so I decided to listen to your music choice (and I normally do not listen to other peoples music). I have been addicted to this song and music video (love it) for the past three days, ha! The lyrics are actually similar to the breakup of a 12 year relationship that ended a little over a year ago, he did not want to work on the relationship - just done. I am still healing. I want to send him the song to listen to but he is not 'my person' anymore, sad. And I also like the song, Eyes Wide Open. Sorry to ramble on. I love the 'you light up my life' digi. I have never used a digital stamp. I could not find this on your website... Thanks for the song, great card inspiration and for listening. :)

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!