Friday, November 12, 2010

My Minds Eye: Beauty in the Breakdown

Thought I was done with you, scrapbooking.?!.
 Ha, you've only seen the beginning!


I guess I took a bit of a scrapbooking hiatus to focus on some card making... but, here I am. 

Have you ever heard of Frou Frou... ok, probably not.
It's a musical group and the lead girl is actually Imogen Heap.
Anywho, they have song called 'Let Go' and the main lyric is 'beauty in the breakdown'... I just love it. 

It speaks to me on the most basic level. Beauty in the breakdown can mean so many things.... re-birth... change... evolution.... I could go on and on. 

I have been meaning to do a layout with this title for a while... and My Minds Eye gave me the perfect opportunity. 






Thanks for peeking!! 

Happy Crafting!


Cheers, 
N.

5 comments:

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!