Wednesday, November 10, 2010

MFT Game Night Spinner

Hello All, 

Just a quick little post showing off one of the cutest stamp/dies that have hit the market in a while. 

I don't know if you all know this... but it's become really hot in the stamping world to sell 'dies' and stamps together as a set. I am loving this. Hello, where have you been my whole life! 

Anywho, this set by My Favorite Things is so cute. It went straight into making a birthday for my aunt that is turning 57. 


I think that tomorrow I will do a small video showing how to use the dienamic dies by MFT in your epic 6... I couldn't find anywhere on line that gave an explanation. 




Pretty Cute, huh? 

Spinner landed on 25! 
Guess that was a close call for my auntie! lol!
I'll have to let her know that infact she is turning 25. 

Cheers
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!