Monday, November 29, 2010

MFT Teaser #4 10/30




Another Day Another.... Teaser!!

Welcome back friends for another teaser. 
Actually, the last teaser before the BIG december release day!!


I should really just get straight to teasing, shouldn't I? :) 





Falling in love yet??? 

I know I just loved everything about being this months guest designer! Thank you so much again for such an amazing experience and all the wonderful goodies that go along with it! I hope I can come back soon and work with MFT again! It's been a blast!

See you all tomorrow for the big release night!!!

MFT Blog 



Cheers, 
N. 


27 comments:

  1. Beautiful job! Love the glitter on the wings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly AMAZING! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really elegant! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very beautiful in an elegant way

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just lovely. I like the colors, composition and the corners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Nicole! Wonderful mix of colors! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Love all the detail and work, colors, just everything! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THIS ROCKS!!!! Great Job this month too Nicole!!!!! YOU were MOST EXCELLENT!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim was right you card is absolutely GORGEOUS! It is my favorite of all the teasers.

    Delpha

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card!! like the sparkles!!

    jennik

    ReplyDelete
  11. so amazing! i love the layout & all your details-i'm swooning over the winged heart- it's fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card... can hardly wait for the release.

    ReplyDelete
  13. THUD. This is SO fabulous!!! You have done an amazing job with these sets -- I'm so glad you joined us this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful - in every way - gorgeous colors and the winged heart is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful! I love those wings!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOWSA! This is OUT of this world gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So unique! I love your color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful work, Nicole! love this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!