Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving week.... A christmas card :)

Yikes, and wow it's hard to get blogging about anything on Thanksgiving week. 

So busy! 


I bet everyone else is too! 



Happy Thanksgiving my little blogging community. 

I am so thankful for, 

My Husband, our faith, and our commitment to eachother. 
Family
Friends 
BFF pregnant with a precious little girl
My loved hobby and all those whom support it!
People who take time out of their day to read my little blog!
Those whom comment on said little blog!

So much to be thankful for, so little time!

Happy Thanksgiving all! 

Now, on to some fast Christmas cards I made with my L Letterpress machine. 

These are being sent to Grandma for her to send out :)




Cheers, 
N. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!