Monday, November 1, 2010

MFT guest designer contest, Yes please!

*** Update : Breaking news... I WON!! Can you believe it? Look out for my creations on the MFT blog! Stay tuned for more updates with great Blog hop opportunities! Yippee!! ***



So, I put off doing laundry today to make this little gem. 

I love love love My Favorite Things stamps ... 
If you haven't heard of them take a peek:



They have a contest to become the November guest designer... 
I know I have like no chance... but, what the hay! right? 
So many talented people out there! 

Here is my take...






Happy Crafting All~

Cheers 
N.

9 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love all the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG That is HILARIOUS!!!! I LOOOOVE IT!!!!! Glad to see you pop in and EVERYONE has a chance!!!! Silly Girl!!!! :)

    kj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those blingies are totally perfect all lined up! You're goooood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thanks all for your lovely comments... So nice of you all to drop by and leave some love... I peaked at your blogs and you all are so talented... thanks for stopping by my little ol blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!! Gotcha hooked now!!! :) I have always liked this stamp, great job popping out the pups!!

    jennik

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hee hee congrats, looking forward to having you design with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so excited for you. can't wait to get to know you a bit more and see what else you create with the wonderful MFT products!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks all, I am so excited! Can't wait to work with MFT and break out some of the tricks I've been saving! So stay tuned! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!