Friday, November 26, 2010

MFT Teasers 10/27

Welcome to a MFT teaser! 

I hope you have been getting excited about all the great stamps coming out in December!
Everything is just so darn cute!

Here is my little teaser today... isn't she a doll??



Take a closer look... I was just so pleased to take some photos while the sun was still out... kinda... 
well, more like the sun set.... lol... 



Happy MTF teaser day. 

How about I round things out by sending you to the MFT store/blog to scope out some stamp sets so that when Dec. 1st comes you'll be ready with a basket full of new and old!!

MFT:




On a more personal side note: 



My husband is turning 27 today, on the 27th! It's his golden birthday! If you don't know Jacob, my husband, let me fill you in.... he is the single most sincere, loving, kind, generous, amazing, moral, upstanding, motivated...... all around gentleman of a guy. He supports my hobby more than anyone I know. He has been all over the countryside looking at glitter and paper... never a single complaint. 

To say he's a likable guy would be the understatement of the year. I am so pleased and proud to call him my partner. Happy Birthday my baby button! 27 sure looks good on you! 

Love you!


Cheers, 
N.

17 comments:

  1. sooo sweet and you used purple, my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning and I adore the purple!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ADORABLE! LOVE all the purple and that blingy heart is DARLING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card and your hubbie is adorable, Happy Birthday to him

    ReplyDelete
  5. super fun card and Happy Birthday to DH...looks like a keeper... 27 "golden years" ??? HOLY CRAP! What does that make me? I'm facin 42 in a few weeeks!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your hubbie. I'm loving those flattened die flowers on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute! lovin' all the purples! gorgeous coloring and awesome flowers & bling heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Kelli! I should have mentioned that your golden birthday is the year the your age is the same as the day of your birth. 27 on the 27th. Golden birthday. We're still really really young... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card! Love the rhinestone heart! Happy Birthday to your DH!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love all the dimension to this card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet card Nicole! All of the purple is just wonderful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nicole, I didn't get to see your card yesterday, but I am so glad I see it today, it's just too CUTE...love everything about it! Happy Birthday to your hubby, he sure sounds like one sweet guy...mine is the same way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! Love those distressed flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is FUN! I love the flowers, the blingy heart, and the purple!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!