Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A-mused.

Every once in a great moon...

I have the perfect idea for a funny little card.

The story behind this card....

I don't need to remind you (cause the stores do it enough )  that Christmas is practically tomorrow and with that comes the oh so dreaded 'holiday party'. 

Thankfully, 
1. I don't have a job that has a party. 
and
2. My husbands job doesn't have a holiday party that includes spouses. (no comment) 

But, I know all too well that 'holiday parties' are an excuse for drunken bad behavior... and bad come on lines... 

So here is my tribute to the 'holiday parties' of 2010!


The inside says:

How you doin' 


Ha, this card cracks me up. 

All the little boy trees in the background ... and one was brave enough to approach the hottie tottie girl tree and ask: 

How you doin'! 

Happy Crafting Peps!

Cheers
N.

4 comments:

  1. OH MY...your card is amazingly creative!!! Way to go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card. it took me a few to "get it", and it's very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!!! This is a great card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Lounge challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea for a card! Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!