Thursday, February 10, 2011

Welcome to the PWCO Blog Hop/February Release!

Happy Hopping! 

Here is a little map of the hop, just in case you stumbled on my blog first ;)


Nicole - http://www.onesweetromance.com/     --------------------------You're Here!

PaperWorks Co. Blog – www.paperworksco.com/blog 

Hopefully you got here by way of 


Isn't she amazing?!? She's a hard act to follow, thats for sure!


So, lets dive right in... and remember if you comment you are entered into winning some of these 
fabulous stamps brought to you by PWCO. 

(small print: the drawings and subsequent prizes are chosen and 
awarded by PWCO... please refer to the main 
PWCO blog for all the winning details, thx!)



I used the *new* stamp set: Swing
Pattern Paper Pad: Basic Grey Two Scoops
Copics: R85 R21 E00 E44 E31 and some Spica's!
Embellishments: All kinds of Happy!


I had great intentions of making one more little item for the release... 
but, the common cold told me otherwise!
Curses! I hate being under the weather... 
I'm not a sleep/bed sort of person... ya know!?! 
I have to have 800 things going on ... or else.... I go stir crazy! 

Hopefully it passes as quick as it came!

Thanks for dropping by and witnessing my madness... come back soon!

Check me out this month on Monday's free for all days at PWCO blog... more fun stuff there!

Now I send you off to the amazingly creative

Carisa


Cheers, 
Nicole

17 comments:

  1. Isn't she cute? Nicole, you did this pretty card with all these fun elements, ie. the cheerful DP, the fun colored image, and the fun 'swing' wording. Even the faux stitches looks so cute :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Nicole! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nicole! its all good.. im just glad you were able to join us! thanks for being such a trooper!

    get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very sweet! I love stamps that feature kids on swings :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling image - and fabulous card creation! Great job!

    I just found your blog and am now a FB fan - so very nice to meet you!

    http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh she's adorable! love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great job nicole!! such a sweet card! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. feel better soon and love the card

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry you're not feeling well, Nicole. I've been battling a cold all week too, but I'm determined to fight it! Your card is super sweet! I love the colors and dp and the large SWING sentiment~so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear you're not well Nicole - feel better soon! Your card is soooo sweet - such pretty colours and I love the large SWING sentiment!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a sweet card. Love the springy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just adorable! Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The big bling adds sparkle - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a darling image and I love what you have done with it. This looks like it would make a great scrapbook page too with the right picture. thanks for sharing, Tanya R.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute and cheerful card, Nicole! I love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!