Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Stamping with Shimmer Sprays Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

Another Challenge with Moxie... 
Love her blog and her challenges... you should check her out!


This challenge was to use Shimmer Sprays in an unusual way....

So, I painted with them... and it was fantastic. 
A water color effect that was easy to do!

I don't have a ton of sprays and all of my sprays seem to be a brown tone. 
Guess I'm 'beige' like that :)

Here is my watercolor 'Sepia' toned card:






Just the 'simple' card: 


and it's inside... isn't the water color look amazing? 





And to think... all you need is this: 


*total dt plug* 
You can find the stamp set I used here:


You all might remember this layout I did using the sprays in their intended way:



I just love sprays... any way!


You can check out Moxie's Challenge: HERE


Cheers, 
N. 

4 comments:

  1. Your watercoloring is so cool Nicole!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is FABULOUS!!!! Nicole you are such a crafty goddess!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so clever! I love the water paint look. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nicole! Thanks for entering the Stamping with Shimmer Sprays Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!