Thursday, February 24, 2011

February Market Street Release, Already!?!!

Time literally flies by... 

It feels like I was 'just' posting last months stamp release projects... yikes. 

I have been so busy lately, 
I cant keep everything straight!

Between throwing my bff's baby shower (this Saturday) and painting the baby room... and... well, regular life... I haven't had time to post things like I have been wanting to... and lets be real, most of my crafty time lately has been for the shower... and my bff frequents my blog... so I couldn't post much... 

BUT, a Market Street Release party gives me a great excuse to finally make some time to say hi again!

How do you like my new blog design... I did it myself.... kinda.... with some help from 'Blog in a Box'... Anywho, isn't it spiffy! It actually looks like I might know a little something about something... (doubtful!)

So, who's ready to see a little something-something new from Market Street? 


Before I show you... here is my disclaimer.... 

If you are a frequent visitor to my blog you know that I love everything 'detail' ... and from this love, I tend to look in the less obvious places for inspiration. Like, the 'extras' in a stamp set. I love all the little 'extras' Market Street throws into their stamp sets. Between the sentiments and the little embellishments... card possibilities are endless. 

So, don't be surprised if this release you see some of my cards focusing on the 'extras' :) 



I used my favorite Copic airbrushing machine on this little beauty!




Ohhh, what about this little card using my favorite new vintage background??


And the bow unties to reveal the 'inside' of the card... like a secret door!



Ok, are you ready for the cutest... 
I mean kaaaa-uuutest...
card I have made in a great long while... 

Prepare yourself... 

to be impressed... 




Pretty Cute, right?!? 

I mean the picture clearly doesn't do justice... (story of my life) 

But, trust me... it's so.... great

I wanted a sort of comic book feel... but without the cheesy factor! 

I think I was successful!


So. Clearly I have convinced you to purchase this release solely based on the 'extras' ... I mean sure those big main stamps are the hit of the sets... but, don't forget about those little 'extras'!

Thanks for dropping by and if you're so inclined 
leave me a little comment with what you've been up to lately! 


Cheers, 
N. 




7 comments:

  1. Very very beautiful cards! I love the one with ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love ALL of these cards! You are so very creative. The last one especially caught my eye! Did you use glue dots and then glitter? Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE them all!!! These are awesome!

    -Tifany
    http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all! The last one is very creative and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards and I love them all! TFS ...gave me some great inspiration which is something I needed today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the container store...and love what you did for you craft room. Too bad there isn't a Container Store in Michigan !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!