Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Paperworks Co. Gift Bag

Here is just a little gift bag I made for my Valentine... 


for Moxie Fab World's 'Stamp It! Technique Challenge'


You can find the details : HERE


I encourage you to play along too!


I used Copic Airbrushing on a sheet of heavy plastic to create the blue 'sky' around the owls... 
Copic's are awesome markers for lots of different surfaces beyond paper... including plastic~

Here's a close up...



Those little owls are just the cutest!

Stay tuned for some informal instructional video's I am planning to shoot this weekend!

Including, but not limited to... Copic airbrush... L Letterpress... Color pencils...

Cheers, 
N. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is adorable! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nicole! Thanks for entering the Stamping with Markers challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popping over from Moxie Fab to check out your cute project, and oh my, did this EVER make me smile! What an absolutely fantastic gift bag. I adore your owl centerpiece more than I can say. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!