Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sweet Stamp Shop Nov. Release



Hooray! It's release day one for Sweet Stamp Shop's new November Release! 

You should be arriving here from 


If not you'll wanna start back at the beginning because there are prizes involved! 




So let's get to the meat of it all! The sneak peek! 

I used a sketch from Retro Sketches  challenge blog to jump start my inspiration for this card. 


Here is the sketch 


(love it!) 

Here is my take on the sketch


I used lots of Amy Tangerine's paper and embellishments - and I didn't have 
the right color mist... so I broke out the old acrylic paint with a tooth brush and 
created some splatter the ol' fashioned way! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

Hope you're liking the new stamps so far! 


Big Hugs, 
N. 


19 comments:

  1. LOVE!! i saw this card on facebook and i knew i had to come check it out in person for myself! it's stunning!!! i can't stop starring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH! I LOVE this card! I love the vellum banner and the paint spatters! I really struggle with masculine cards - this is a definite 'lift'!!!! Thank you so much for the inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A totally different card, I love the depth that gives that part that it's cut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole, I love the elements on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thanks so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you focused on the color blue on this card. Wonderful arrangement of the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch and paint splatters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The flaggy thingees look really cute. I really love the shoes, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is amazing!!!! I love, love, love your design, just fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you put an apple ... Nice card

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great! I also like making my own mists and sprays to match my project.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice card! Thanks for the little tip on the mists and spray! More DIY equals more saving!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice card..love how you did the splatter the old fashioned way.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this card Nicole! Great colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, I am loving the new stamps so far!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely card. You do such a good job of layering different papers, patterns, and embellishments without making things look too busy. I also really like the colour palette you used.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun card with the wonderful layers and I love the spatter. The tennis shoes are so cute. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!