Saturday, November 3, 2012

Love Across the Miles

I love the 'Across the Miles' set from Sweet Stamp Shop. 

Not only am I an American girl through and through - I also love 
how versatile this set is for card making, scrapbooking, and even for 
some cute american inspired home decor. 


Today I made a card using the Case Study Challenge for some inspiration. 

Here was the inspiration card


by  Angline Yong! 


Then - here is my take on the inspiration... 




I stamped the image in the 5 different pattern papers and then used 
a colored pencil to add some depth to the map. 

I really like how it turned out. 

Thanks for stopping by and we hope you come 
back for a visit soon! 

Hugs, 
N. 

5 comments:

  1. Love how this turned out! The splatter and the alphas and how you added shading. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool! it's a winner to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicole! Love your take on the sketch - the map pages, chevrons, spritz - a great mix of elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like how it turned out ...... I LOVE IT! Fabulous use of all the map references. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this stamp set and I can't WAIT to play with it!! Love what you did with it here!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!