Thursday, November 29, 2012

Getting back into the swing

Dont'cha ever feel like you're one day away from being totally caught up - but, you never actually get caught up? lol - Man, story of my life! I feel like things have been especially busy lately - but, I think that the moment something is crossed off the 'list' something else is added. :) 

I missed the last couple CASE study challenges - so I was so happy to get back into it this week with this card as the inspiration piece. 


I love the use of the twine - the embossing - the rhinestone - and the block feeling of the card. You can see by my card that I really took those elements to heart when putting together my card. 



I have seen wreaths made with twine before - and I think paper. (because the wreaths always seemed fairly flat) I wanted mine to have more of a round wreath feel - so I grabbed the good ol' bathroom paper roll cut off a little piece and folded it so that it was more circular in nature - more 3-d wreath looking - then I just started wrapping it with Timeless Twine. I really like how it turned out --- 


I used the Holiday Sentiments set - from Sweet Stamp Shop 


I've been using this set a TON this holiday! Love it! 


Thanks for popping in!
See you again soon! 

Hugs, 
N. 



10 comments:

  1. Super cute card, your baker's twine wreath is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wreath and the overall design is simply gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its cute and elegant all at the same time. Excellent case!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really loved your card today...the sentiment stamp is adorable with the rounded wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great interpretation! Love this twine wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love your wreath! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a BEAUTIFUL CARD!! =) Love your take on the challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great take on the sketch! This is brilliant! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!