Thursday, November 5, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!

So, no layouts today...
I have some really cute new layouts I can't unveil b/c 
I am trying out for some design teams... 
wish me luck!
But come back soon and I'll 
have some stuff I can 
put on here!




However, 
here is what I have been up to..


Fan-freakin-tastic Weddings!





Disneyland with BFF





New cooking experiences... 
All of which have been really delicious! 
And a sneak peak of my new table:)






Last, But Certainly,  Not Least




HINT
of the day:




Ok, so I am always looking for unique
ways to use up some of my
'old' crafting supplies...

So, recently I purchased salon quality
base coat and top coat nail polish.
About $18 for both... and
Boy o boy do they ever work!

I finally could paint my nails and have
them last the same amount of time as if I went and got them done.
Except, I couldn't do the fun little designs
or the little jewels... until ...
I remembered being in a  card class with THE Melissa Frances
and she was mentioning that their rub ons were
the same quality as car decals.
So, I thought if it can go on a car and stay...
It could probably go on my nails!

Boy, did it ever! It was easy easy to put on
and I added a little jewel... and
poof, one cute pedicure!




1 comment:

  1. Good luck!

    I have used rub-ons on my toes, too! It's such a fun way to spice them up. Have you tried glitter? I just use clear nail polish and glitter it while it's still wet.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!