Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday, Miss. Melanie!



Happy Birthday Melanie!


Disclaimer: This is an early happy birthday as her birthday is on Sunday
(Thought the song was appropriate :)


Wow, look at SOME of the great things we love and have 
experienced together...












We have shoved a lot of momentous occasions 
into the past 2+ years.
Some we wish we could go back and relive over and over...
and some we're thankful we tried, but it's cool if we never do it again...
and some, well, we wished we never experienced. 
But, here we are! 
Still kicking and doing the best we can at this whole life thing.
I am proud to call you my best friend.
You know, they say a person's friends are a reflection 
of the person themselves.
So, I've decided, based on my choice of you...
I'm a pretty amazing person ;)
Or probably, really really lucky!


Happy Birthday BFF!








HINT
of the day:


You know what I just love... 
Chipboard!
I should say, it's the thing I most pick up and purchase the most...
although, not the item I use the most. 
Most of the time I just end up being intimidated by the 
blank 'canvas' and it remains in my 
'chipboard' box, admired, but rarely used. 
BUT, In the last 
year I made a promise to stop buying and start using. 
This promise has found it's way to my biggest stash of unused items... 
Thats right, my chipboard.


Sooooooo, long story short... and to my hint of the day:
My favorite kind of chipboard 
is the kind that already comes with adhesive on the back. 
Not because it's  easier to stick the chipboard ON to things, 
But, because it's easier to add things on the chipboard.
Like GLITTER! (my personal favorite!)
The brown (crown like) glitter piece on my layout above... 
was really a piece from Basic Grey's christmas ornament line. (last years)
I cut the ornament (snowflake as the case may be) in half...
poured brown glitter on the sticky side... 
and poof... practically the cutest layout I have ever done. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!