Thursday, November 12, 2009

MME Challenging Me

Challenging!
One of my favorite paper companies was hosting 
a challenge for November. So, I though
I might give it a go... Did I mention
that the winner gets 3 complete lines of paper 
from the company!!!! Wowie!
Thats motivation enough for me ;) 
So they gave me a sketch...


Sketch Provided:


My take on the inspiration: 




Yeah, and I am also working on the whole picture taking 
for my layouts... gosh, my picture never 
ever ever ever gives my layout justice. Argggg!!! 
Perhaps, Mom and Dad might purchase their lovely daughter a 
new camera for Christmas... I've been so good 
this year!


Picture try #2... I don't know if I like the one above
better... or these two... hmmm, well if I get chosen (haha) 
at least I gave them some options:)








3 comments:

  1. *gasp* you have nailed this challenge. Wonderful page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole! I sent you a private message over on the A Muse Lounge as well but I wanted to let you know that you won the Octoberfest challenge prize! Yay! Please PM me your address over on the Lounge so we can get your prize out to you! Congratulations! :)
    Jennie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!