Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Another Day Another Layout

I have been really really motivated to get as many 
layouts done as possible before my father comes with his
new camera so I can photo all of them... having a more complete 'gallery'. 
One that I am proud to show off and happy with the quality of photos. 


But, I thought that I would still update my blog, as I have 
mentioned in my last post. 
So here is another layout. :) 


Feeling super super productive!









Ok, so I'll probably post a few more before 
the new gallery comes together...
and I'll be sure to let you in on the 
unveiling! 





1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole,

    Kiki art buddy, Carole, here=] First off, your LO's are fab!! I love your blog and your bio! I noticed you are in the Bay area. We have family there and are actually going to be down there in Antioch for T-day. Gonna check out the LSS while I'm there and try to get some work done. Good luck with your DT submissions, esp. Pink Paislee!!! If you ever want to chat, look me up on facebook!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!