Thursday, August 23, 2012

It's a Challenge! A *sweet* one!



After lots of requesting and getting a very 
amazing volunteer to run it (our very own 
amazing designer Kelly!) - we're doing a weekly 
Flickr challenge! Hip Hip Hooray! 

This week we're doing a 'Paper Piecing' challenge
and you all know how much I love me some paper 
piecing! (although, 'piecing' is like the hardest word 
for me to spell - I'm always wanting to put the 'e' first!) 

Anywho!

Check out my creations using the FREE digi that 
I illustrated! (this is special b/c it's the first digi I have 
ever released and it's FREE!!) 


You can get the free digi HERE

(remember to read the terms and 
conditions and use it accordingly!! Thank 
you for helping me protect my art!) 


Here are the cards I whipped up using it! 


I used some Timeless Twine - it went so perfect! 


Looking at it now, I should have colored in the two 
little hearts orange or green or yellow! What was 
I thinking! lol - next time! 

_____________


I love the spray on this card... awww, I can't get 
enough of my glimmer mists! I use them 
ALL. THE. TIME! 



That lime just looks yummy! 


Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting 
me and checking out my creations for the 
challenge! I hope that you love the free digi... I think 
there might be another one in the works for 
next week!! 

Stay tuned! 

Happy Thursday! 
N. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!