Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Market Street April Release

Hey Everyone!!! 

I know, I sound like a broken record.... but.... it's the end of APRIL... ALREADY!

What the heck happened to this month??? 

Seriously. 

I am turning 
*cough* 27 *cough* 
soon and it finally hit me.... 
it all does go by like a blink of an eye.... doesn't it!?! 

Anywho, I know you all stopped by to see a peek at this months release... 
and I am breaking all the rules (and not even telling Angelica) :) and showing 
not 1
or even 2

but 3 cards made with this months release~

ready for it? 



Number 2


And my personal favorite: #3



I bet you can't wait to see the sets and get your ink pads on them! 

Stop by and visit me again soon! 

Happy May! 

(Its almost full blown summer!!)

Cheers, 
Nicole


9 comments:

  1. Your cards are fabulous, really like the look of the notebook paper on the card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you break the rules! ;) These are all fantastic, Nicole! Love them!!! The monochrome paisley one would be so perfect for Mother's Day or Father's Day. May need to lift this idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all amazingly beautiful.
    I am thinking that I am not going to have any choice other than to buy all these new releases.
    Great job of showcasing the new releases

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so fun! Love what you did with the paisley background especially.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just delightful card creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome cards, Nicole! LOVE how you drew around the chipboard letters on the third card- adds great detail! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are so creative! I am new to your blog, but am now a follower, I can't wait to see what you come up with next

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where does one begin on these cards! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM! OMG... the colors, the style and the stamps! WOW! Oh so BEAUTIFULLY done!
    tfs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new release and the cards!! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!