Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year, New Room, New Organization, New Post!

Whew! 

Finally I am back. 

For Good.

After the holiday's, which included a rather sudden move back to San Diego from the bay area, I am finally back to some sort of normal.... thanks for keeping with me!

Exciting news: 

1. I don't know if I mentioned before... but I am now lending my creative juices to Paperworks Co. 
So stay tuned for lots of fun hops and design stuff.


2. I also was invited to lend my creative juices to a newer stamp company called Market Street Stamps. They have some really cute stamps and I have a sneaking suspicion that you'll hear they're name a lot more in the coming months!



So here is just a little sneak peek at my new room... it's still a work in progress. Kinda looks like the old room but with a few improvements ;) 





Ohhh, my new color coded copic/prisma color pencil section... oh, how I love you! 

Notice my latest copic addition??? Airbrushing! Be  expecting some videos soon!


Here is just a little card I did using my new airbrushing ... 



See you again soon! (Probably later today... I have a blog hop announcement) 

Cheers, 
Nicole


1 comment:

  1. What a great craft space you have!! Congrats on the MSS DT gig. Looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!