Monday, January 10, 2011

Just a Day... Just an Ordinary 'Market Street' Day

Happy Monday All,

Here is my first Market Street card as a design team member. 

Yippee!

Isn't is so summer-y 

I got the inspiration for this little gem on Erin's Blog and her 'Music Monday' challenge. 

If you know me... you'd know, I am a self proclaimed music Queen. 

Really, I live by music.

This 'Music Monday' inspiration was Ray LaMontagne. 
Hello, one of my most favorite artist eva... eva... eva!

As a matter of fact, my husband and I recently saw him in concert at The Greek in Berkeley, CA. and he was simply amazing. We saw him with David Grey.... my husband took me for my birthday...Sigh, I loved it. 

(Eww, side note... for those of you who don't know me and are picturing me 
as this amazingly undone, artsy, vagabond hippie..... Sorry to disappoint... 
but, I love Sephora, Us Weekly, and Showers with the best of em'! ) 

Alas, I digress.. 

Here is my creation with the inspiration. 






If I could be so bold to suggest a few tracks for future 'Music Mondays'  ?..?... 

No presser, of course :)

Madeline Peyroux: Dance me to the End of Love

or perhaps

Corinne Bailey Rae's version of : Is this Love




Just an idea, or two :) Excuse my not so subtle theme of love... 
Clearly, I am an emotional romantic through and through.... shocker!



Cheers, 
Nicole

2 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC card, Nicole!!! I adore the stitching and how you used all three of the birds with the matching hearts. precious! Thanks so much for playing along in our FIRST Music Monday!! I hope you play along next week, too! I love your "suggestions" by the way!! :) Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Brilliant girl! I can totally see why Angelica chose you as a Design Team member....soooo gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!