Monday, October 25, 2010

White Stamp Pad Review

White stamp pad review: 


Honestly, the actual quality of the pads doesn't really matter when it comes to white stamp pads... the only thing that matters is how the white looks on black after it dries. I stamped each circle twice on the pad and once on the paper. The picture documents the results. I think that the Brilliance pad is the best all around white. But Color box comes a close second. 

I hope this helps you decide on your next shopping trip to the store. You won't end up with as many duds as I did. ;) 

Which white pad is your favorite? 

Cheers!
N.

2 comments:

  1. Great review!! Thank you for the side by side comparison. Have you tried Fresh Snow from Papertrey Ink? I find that their white ink pad has the best coverage with Palette's New Canvas coming in close second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, thank you so much for your suggestions. I will try both of them and see how they compare... thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I'll make sure to follow you... and your crafty adventures! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!