Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Christmas is a comin'

This might be the first year I have ever been early on my Christmas season preparations.
I always have all these great ideas I just never end up having time for. So this year I placed a new rule on myself. If I buy something for a holiday project, I can't purchase another craft related item until the project is completed. 

Needless to say, it only took a week to finish my first Christmas project... you see how much I love to craft shop,eh? !! 


Enter cute as a button christmas trees. 



I did three very different techniques so everyone can check out the different ways to decorate a cone tree. I think as Christmas approaches I will do some 'how to' videos... but until then, some close ups... feel free to ask how I did them... each one took about an hour in front of the tv... maybe the big one was more like 2 hours, but I was watching Vampire Diaries... and it easily distracts me :)  






Christmas season here I come, ready as ever!

Cheers. 
N

1 comment:

  1. VERY nice! ok - you can't just post them and give us nuthin! were they all made with paper? the fringe tree looks like it could be felt. and the white one is ribbon, right? give us some mimimum deets please :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!