Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fall Has Entered The Building!

Are you as happy to see some clouds as I am? 

Happy fall, finally!
We were having a really late summer here in Cali. 
Until a few days ago it was in the high 80's in the day. 
I don't think it was that warm in the dead of the summer. Yuck. 

So ready for some cool weather. 

Anywho, here is an Easel Card in celebration of the arrival of fall! 

Thanks for dropping by, and if you have a moment, leave a comment and tell me 
how your weather is... make us Cali people jealous!





I wanted a really antique feel... so I colored the stamp in using a few different hues of brown... 
I actually really liked how it turned out. I had never tried that before. :)





Happy Fall!

Cheers,
N

4 comments:

  1. Great card! It really does have the "antique" look to it. I'm all the way over here in PA and it's really starting to feel like fall...starting to get a little chilly and the leaves are changing.

    PennyinPA (on the A Muse Lounge)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh! Penny, I love the changing colors of fall. Too bad we don't have too much of that here in CA. But, I bet your part of the world does fall justice... Thanks for the comment Penny, I so enjoy to hear from people who visit my blog and enjoy it :)

    Yippee,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!