Thursday, April 15, 2010

Review: My Cute Stamps

My Cute Stamps

Nicole's Review.... 

Yes, that's right. I own stamps that are not by A Muse. I recently made a first time purchase from My Cute Stamps. If the name doesn't give it away... they are really cute stamps. When I received them I was impressed with the size of the stamps and how varied each package was. I bought 'Picnic with Little Red' and 'Eeek! A monster!'

Here they are:








Here are the cards I made with them... so far :) 






So cute, right? 

Here is my review of the stamps. 

I have owned A LOT of clear stamps and the quality of these is in my top three. It's thick acrylic but also really easy to remove from the plastic. As I mentioned before, the size variance in each package is really conducive for so many card possibilities. The little accents make it so that no two cards would or could ever look the same. I guess to sum it up... great stamp quality, really 'cute' images, and a great bang for the buck. ( I think these ran about $12.00) 

Here is the website if you care to check them out... 

http://www.mycutestamps.com

Let me know what you think!

Cheers. 
N.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!