Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter and More

I am so excited to finally be sharing my brothers wedding invitations I worked so hard on. 
Yippee! 




As you can see I de-bossed each piece with one of my new letterpress dies... obviously without any ink. It looks so understated and classic. Also, in the top photo you can see how the tri-fold invite was kept together, with ribbon and a gold wax seal. I was pretty happy with the end result. :) 

NEXT:

Bridal Shower invites! OMG I am so so so over making invitations :) Thank god for my Mom coming up for a week over her spring break to help me cut these out. 

I had the idea to have a kitchen themed bridal shower for my brothers fiance`, Loredana ( laura-donna)... and so I came across some really cute little favors that had a little apron with a "Queen of the Kitchen" title... couldn't be more perfect, right! So, I went home and starting drawing up the apron... and after a few tries this is what was the end product. 




and then we had to make A LOT!




Each one is a little different... I decided to use up all the extra little sheets of pink patterned paper I had. I think it actually turned out pretty cute. They stand all on their own and as you open the card the info is on the back fold. These ended up being really personalized and really fun. 


Finally, Easter... 

I thought I would share with you my cheese and meat tray I took to the Easter dinner we went to. I used my letterpress to make the little labels. It took about 10 minutes to run it through my machine... and wow, what a difference. I loved it. I think that love is found in the details... and I am the details queen! 





And last but not least.... My favorite person ever... Isn't he the cutest thing you have ever seen! I just love my husband!





I'll be back soon! 

Cheers 
N.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!