Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New House for a New Blog


At Last!


Fancy new blog, check!
My very own domain... One Sweet Romance, check!
Beautiful new slideshow of my projects, check!
Still slightly, if not completely, confused about how this all works, check!

Welcome, welcome, welcome... all of the 3 people who have been following
my humble little blog, http://nicoleheartspaper.wordpress.com ...
Finally, I have a cyber home worthy of my art...
And, it wasn't so hard to do!
Please! Feel free to ask how you can do anything you see
here on my blog.
Odds are, I tried it 857 ways before I got it right ...
Without anything further...

My first official post here at
One Sweet Romance...




I thought it only fitting that my first post on this
blog be a version of my last post on my old blog... only this post
would be Better!


This house is so cute, don'tcha think?
I bought the box from Michaels and used lots of odds and ends
from my never ending room to make it
how you see it.

HINT 
of the day:

One of my most favorite 'must haves' in my craft room
is floral supplies...
Like floral tape, wire, wire cutters, foam...
So many embellishments are really based from these few items.
Did you notice the 'cherry tree' on the back of my house?
So so so easy to make with a few
flowers ( you know you have a ton of)
floral wire and tape.
Prima has a new line of embellishments that look
like flowers on a stem.. beautiful
BUT..
$$$$$$
You can make the SAME thing in minutes using
a few dollars worth of floral supplies...
and flowers you already own!
Nothing is better than using what you have already bought!

Try it! Tell me about it! And ask me if you need help with it!

Well, here's to an amazing start to an amazing blog with lots of followers,
well, maybe just my husband...

Here's to my husband...the muse for

One Sweet Romance!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!