Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Playing Along WIth CASE Study

You know how I love CASE Study challenge blog - I play along as much as I possibly can (and if I don't think of it on a wednesday - they're between challenges on that day)

Here is the inspiration card... 


This card is by Maile Belles

Here is my take on the card... 

  I love to use watercolor - (even if I'm not super duper at it) - I also love to clear emboss and then watercolor. It resists the color and it ends up with such a soft and sweet effect. I'm really attracted to keeping everything neutral except for a spot of color. POP it just works.

I used one of my favorite stamp sets 'Kiss Me' by Sweet Stamp Shop



Thanks for stopping in today - Happy Crafting!
N.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love the water coloring and all the fun dots/sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The water colors are awesome!!! keep it up.. i loved it..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!