Friday, December 9, 2011

Sweet Tooth

It's a 'steal' of a Friday! 

Hip Hip Hooray! 

Hopefully you're joining me from



Yep! Sweet Stamp Shop is the 'Steal of the Day' 
Yippee!! 

I hope that we met *lots* of new faces 
and that you stop by our facebook and 
say hello! 

If you don't know me ... my name 
is Nicole and I'm the owner and designer
of Sweet Stamp Shop. (Jacob, my husband too!) 

I'm so happy that your hopping around our 
blogs for some inspiration! Hopefully, you've
picked up a couple steals and you're hoppin' 
along to get some good ideas for what 
to do with your *new* stamp sets! 

Over at the 'Sweet' shop we have lots of 
great inspiration and *lots* more great 
stamps sets! So, if you see something you 
like but it's not in the steal.. head over 
to the shop! 



One of my favorite sets 
is a 'Steal' today... 

'The Core of It'


I've reached for this set 
over and over and over... 









It's so much fun to create with! 

If you pick up a 'Steal' today and you 
create... please share... we *love* to 
see what our customers come up with. 

Make sure to check out 


and 'like' us on 
for great deals and inspiration! 


Thanks again for dropping by! 

for a wide range of inspiration and 
fun stuff! 

Holiday Hugs!!
Nicole
  

5 comments:

  1. OHHHHH! What a fabulous time for SSS--to be featured as a Scrapbook Steal!! LOVED all the inspiration pieces by the DT---LOVE these cards with the apples!! Each one is so different but used the same stamp--AMAZING:) LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful apple cards! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so impressed by how many things you were capable of doing with an apple. All of the cards look great, what an awesome set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stamp set and your cards are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such versatility with this set. I love everything you came up with! -deegeescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!