Thursday, December 1, 2011

An Amazing Spectacle!

Howdy All! 

You should be joining me here 

If you came here from another 
route... please start



Ready to get your 'geek' on? 



I don't know about you ...  but, I have 
recently come to *love* the television show
'The Big Bang Theory'. I just can't get enough
of Sheldon's witty humor and the new girlfriends. 

Anyway, this set kinda reminds me 
of why I love that show and how much 
we are all *big* geeks about one thing 
or another! 


*the inside*


A pretty cute 'Spectacle' right?!? 

Here's what you'll need to do to 
be entered in for the give-a-way:

Comment along on the blog hop with 
*original* comments... no copying and pasting!

If you can: 
Take a moment to 'like' us on facebook 
and follow our blog. 
And maybe, while your hopping, 
follow our designers blogs. 
(they're pretty amazing... you'll want to!) 

Bonus Entry

Share our give-a-way and new release 
blog hop with your friends on facebook, your blog, 
or just maybe in an email... 
let us know you did so on our facebook wall... 
Or in a comment on this post... 
and presto, another entry!

From here you can go 
straight to our



Stay tuned.. tomorrow is another day
and another release!! I think you'll love! 

Hugs, 
N. 


15 comments:

  1. Nicole! Stop trying to get all of my money!!! I need both sets from yesterday and today! They're just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy with BOTH new sets so far! This card is darling, love the special touch on the inside- I forget to do that

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Love the use of numbers, and how you have the strip of numbers on the inside. So clever! I love this set, the spectacles are great, and the sentiments are so much fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too Ca-ute Nicole! I love that patterned paper and the finished inside is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha... you have answered my question from the other blog... the GEEK is a stamp! Apparently from the collection (serves me right for not looking at the collection first) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GET OUT!! This is SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I love the papers and the colors--LOVE the little glasses inside the card--YOU AMAZE ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love how you finished the inside of the card--cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your use of pp and inside of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU ARE SO CRETIVE! FABULOUS CARDS...! LET'S GET OUR GEEK-ON!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that you put the specs on the inside of your sweet card creation!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in love with this set of releases so far! You've done it again! I just have to have more sweet stamps in my life now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the paper with the flowers. Great sentiment would work for many

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great inside, too! I think the images are unique and quite versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great card!!! I love all the layers and textures, Linda Harris Lsunflower58@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!