Tuesday, November 1, 2011

San Diego Super Chargers!!

You've made it! 

All the way through the hop!!

Hopefully, you've come from 


If you've made your way here 
from another road... 

Start at the beginning and 
hop along with us!




Yep, I'm a San Diego girl through
 and through... and I love my football team. 

I'm a Seattle Seahawks girl too! 

I just love my football teams. 

(Even though sometimes they don't do as 
well as I would like them to!)

I'm a totally girly girl who knows how to get 
dirty, change tires, drink beer, and watch football!

But, you know what there isn't a lot of? 

Girly sports stuff. 

So, I knew that I would be making a sports
set that I would want to buy!


The first card I knew I *had* to make was 
a San Diego Chargers card! 



I can't wait for you to see the *whole* set! 

I've hoped you have enjoyed the hop so far... 

I hope that the peeks today have 'peaked' your 
interest and that you stop by again tomorrow! 

The whole release is coming on Wednesday... 

BUT, until then... 

Visit our 



Dont forget you can enter to win one 
of these sets!! 

Make sure to comment below and 
follow this blog! 

Full details on how to enter can be found 
on the SSS blog!

Happy Crafting! 

Hugs, 
N. 

12 comments:

  1. Love love love it Nicole! The layering is super fun! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love the design of this card. It looks so simple, but there are so many layers and different shapes and things. Really makes me look to see each element. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!!! And sorry you're a Seahawks fan... our Bengals kicked their butt this weekend! LOL I'm not a HUGE sports fan, but my hubby has me watching the Cincinnati Bengals every weekend so I'm starting to enjoy football (especially since they aren't doing bad at all this year)! LOVE this stamp set!!!


    -Emily
    http://www.createserendipity.net
    createserendipity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this card is really fun, you can tell you're a true fan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! What a fabulous card--I have to be honest--I have NO CLUE about sports, but I do know that this is FABULOUS! LOVE the papers and your coloring for that football--AMAZING:) LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card, Nicole! Love your collage and your football looks so realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card. . . love the layering and the detail on the football!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have many friends who love their sports and this would be a perfect set to make cards for them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL!! =)
    Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!