Monday, October 31, 2011

Furry Friends Debut

You've made it! 

All the way through the hop!!

Hopefully, you've come from 


If you've made your way here 
from another road... 

Start at the beginning and 
hop along with us!


Are you lovin' these little furry creatures? 


Did I happen to mention that this is *the* debut 
of our smaller 3x4 set!?! 

Yep, we're expanding to offer a greater 
variety of stamp sets! 

Smaller, more economical 3x4 sets! But
all the same hand illustrations and whimsical designs
you've come to expect with SSS! 

Check out this fluffy mini wreath I made for 
fall using this new set!


Have you ever made yarn wrapped wreaths?!?

I am in love with making them! 

They're easy, fun, and economical!

AND... 

A great way to use your stamps! 


I hope that the peeks today have 'peaked' your 
interest and that you stop by again tomorrow! 

The whole release is coming on Wednesday... 

BUT, until then... 

Visit our 



Dont forget you can enter to win one 
of these sets!! 

Make sure to comment below and 
follow this blog! 

Full details on how to enter can be found 
on the SSS blog!

Happy Crafting... Happy Halloween... and 

We'll see you tomorrow!

Cheers, 
N. 




14 comments:

  1. Those stamped images look perfect nestled in the wreath! Thanks for such a fun hop, I'll be back tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Nicole, what a sweet wreath...so fluffy and pretty! I love these little critters...and enjoyed hopping, too. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wreathes are amazing Nicole! A-mazing! I love how you put the little guy nestled in there, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A.DOR.A.BLE!!!!!!!! oh my goodness! :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful fall motif themed wreath! great idea home decorating :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOOOOVE this Nicole!!! What a fun hop and a great set! Can't wait to get these!!!

    -Emily
    http://www.createserendipity.net
    createserendipity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW and........WOW!! Haha!! I just don't know what to say!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your wreath!! It is AWESOME!! Thanks SO much for a GREAT hop!! I LOVED it!! WODERFUL inspiration!! This set is my FAVE!! Have a GREAT night!!



    ENJOY LIFE~
    Javablustamper/Jacquie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome wreath, Nicole! I don't know how you find the time to create such a fabulous piece! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHHHHHHHHH! This is SOOOOOOOOO gorgeous! I love your feathers and the felt flowers--oh my! That critter peeking out--TOOO cute:) LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your wreath...awesome!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  11. eeek!!!!! I love this wreath and just adore these critters!!!!!!!! here's to a successful release hun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!