Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Fringe Christmas Tree Video

Hi everyone!

Remember these?!?



Well, I finally have a little ( and long all at the same time :) video how to!

This video focuses on just the little fringe tree....

I am sorry that I blabber a lot... I always feel so pressured to get as much info in as possible in the smallest amount of time... which usually leads to me talking way way too much!

Thanks for bearing with me! 

Also, my battery went dead at the end so you don't here my cheery goodbye!

So, pretend at the end you hear me saying... in my unusual high pitched voice...

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my video! Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

Come by again soon!

Bye Everyone! Nicole








Holiday Cheers, 
N.

1 comment:

  1. This is just about the cutest thing EVER! Thanks so much for the video!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!