Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Then, time flew bye...

You might wonder, 
Nicole where the heck have you been??? 

And I could start in with my excuses of wedding season, including my 
very own brother, summer fun, vacations... etc. 
BUT, 

Fact is I have no excuse. I am back and I plan to re-dedicate myself to my 
beloved blog. 

So, onto bloggy stuff. 




How cute is this box. It's a 'birth' day gift for a friend who is having a baby. 

I used the slice and some odds and ends in my craft room... isn't the butterfly motif the cutest. 

Anywho, I won't be a stranger now that I am back and I have some time to create!

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. The butterflies (and the way you arranged them together) are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!