Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello! 

Some of you might already know that I recently, finally, started my business. 

Sweet Romances 
Event Stationery and Design


www.sweetromances.org


I am so excited to start my new journey! It's the best of my two favorite things, paper-crafting/design and parties! 
After my wedding I just knew that somewhere in the event industry there was room for 
my talents... and now there is. 

So, this blog will change a little. It will still be the paper crafting ideas, suggestions, and advise that you all have come to know and love... but, now it will be linked with my business. After all in Sweet Romances...  this is just One Sweet Romance... there are sure to be others!

So stay tuned to see the changes and let me know what you think! 

Here's some eye candy for what the future has to bring.





3 comments:

  1. I would hire you if i wasnet already married... You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, Im not sure where to post to you... so I am hitting you twice. I am Kelly and I won your blog candy! I am so excited. You can email me at hunsakermountain@msn.com If you tried once already I must have junked it by accident. Sorry. AND THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡Hola Nicole!, nuevamente visitando tu blog, y enterándome de tan linda noticia!¡!Exitos!!! a personas como yo que recién estoy empezando con el scrap todo esto es muy útil. Besos, desde Córdoba, Argentina. mary141255@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!