Friday, February 12, 2010

ONE WHOLE MONTH! WHAT!

OMG, where have you been all my life... my blog!

Oh, how I've missed you! 
And my legions of fans are missing regular updates!
 (eyes rolled)

Anyway, lets get to the beef! 
This is going to be a crazy long blog, 
So, I plan to keep the commentary to a minimum. 

Here goes it, lets go backwards... 


Valentines Day.

My gift from my hubby... 



Scrapbook page inspired by gift from hubby.




Making Valentines with the amazing little girl I tutor...




Working on my brothers upcoming wedding... 
invites, centerpieces, decor...

Invitation mess

Mockup 1

Mockup 2


CHA!!!
Otherwise known as the largest Craft and Hobby trade show!

Here is some stuff I made for one of the
companies I design for, Kiki!









Picture from Kiki Arts Booth


Pictures from Simply Renee Booth 
(another company I design for)





Random CHA photos



Busy month for me... Yikes! 
Oh, yeah... and a wedding... 



I'll be back again soon with some more much needed 
and popular commentary! HA!

1 comment:

  1. yay! so glad i got to meet you, nicole! love the mocks for your brother's wedding! it's gonna be a gorgeous one for sure! :)

    hope all is well with you! it looks like you've been super busy!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!