Monday, February 22, 2010

Gettin' Stuff Done, Done, and DONE!

First I might like to mention, 
for those who use Pandora radio, 
the Goo Goo Dolls station is simply the bestest ever. 
I was the inspiration for this blog post and probably 
the next few.
 Loving it!


Ok, so lets get to the bottom of it all. Here is the latest 
creation out of my creation factory. 
Yeah, I pretty much love it. 




I think I will re-take the photo tomorrow. I am not loving how it looks here. 
Yikes. 



NEXT:

Anyone who knows me, outside my college years, knows I 
am a self-proclaimed organized clean freak. 
Yep, over half the fun of scrapbooking is color coding and 
organizing my rather large stash of goodies... 
So, here is another thing I added to the ever 
growing room this weekend. I really like it. 
Ribbons, flowers, and buttons have a new home... 





Peace out... until tomorrow... when I update these photos 
and possibly have something new to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!