Friday, March 1, 2013

Play Date Cafe Callenge

I got together with my good friend Danni for a little crafty break - and we had such a great time!

We decided to play along with the 'Play Date Cafe' challenge this week.




This weeks inspiration board was SO beautiful - but I learned quickly, I don't have a very large stash of peachy colored items... so, I kinda had to go rogue on this one. (and I guess go a bit more 'pink' than coral)

Here is my take on it...


I used my favorite Freckled Fawn wood chips... (LOVE THEM!) and I embossed the dial from 'Let's Chat'  - and water-colored over it. I love how it turned out.


 
We had so much fun trying to make the most of my coral stash - I love how different our cards turned out, but so great all around! 
 
 
Thanks for stopping in :) 

Hugs, 
N.

3 comments:

  1. I love all the details to your card - lovely arrangement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stamp set is awesome... and you used it perfectly! So glad to see you at The Play Date Cafe this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute! Love every bit of this card, from the stamped background to the banners to the little wood word bubble! Love it! Thank you for joining us for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!