Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Guest Designing!

Hooray! 

I'm with Authentique today!

Hopefully all of you know who Authentique is... but 
on the odd chance you don't... I can't wait to 
share with you all their awesomeness! 

I'm so excited to get to share with you a little 
bit of this AWESOME paper-sticker-embellishment 
company! 

Their paper is so thick and luxurious... the textures
are amazing - almost like fabric! AND, I literally 
can't say enough about their stickers... here's why... 
they're STICKY! I mean, stick stick sticky! 

I LOVE that. It's hard to find sticky stickers these days... 
I think what the bottom line is with Authentique - They have 
*quality* products. In an industry full of products that might
as well be at the dollar store (although, there is nothing 
wrong with dollar store finds!! - But, when I pay good money 
for product... I expect it to be good - ya know?!) it's nice 
to get really good quality products from a company. - 

Owning my own stamp shop 
I can appreciate that it's tempting to take 
short cuts to save. But, like my stamp shop, Authentique
take pride in producing quality stuff and it shows! 

Ok- enough gushing! 

Let's get to the inspiration! 

I worked with Carefree


My pack came full with 8+ sheets of double 
sided paper (ahhh-mazing!) the sticker sheet 
with all the tags and fun sayings. AND the alpha 
sticker sheet.... basically, I got the whole line... 
and I used every. little. piece. (well, maybe not 
*every* piece ... but, I tried it all!! - and I still have 
a ton left over! YIPPEE!) 


Ok, so here are my creations... 



I used 'Core of It' stamp set 




I love *simple* I used a sentiment from 
'Old Fashioned Afternoon' in this card... worked 
perfect!



I pleated the paper under the label... it turned 
out so pretty! I also used a rose from 
'Sweet Victoria' - Love the different size 
roses in that set... I use them all.the. time. 





I made a little hanging piece for my 
fridge... love it! 



I used the kite from the 'Old Fashioned Afternoon' set. 


I used twine and this really cool white - thick bakers
twine from May Arts... LOVE it! 

And lastly I used the bike from that same 
set to make this cute little card. 


A stroll in the park... -Carefree- was just so much 
fun to work with! 



Big Hugs and Thanks for letting me do some 
designing Authentique! It was so nice to sit 
down and make something for such an awesome 
company! 

Take a moment to go over to Authentique and say 
hi! 

-Happy Stamping and Crafting!- 
Nicole


3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! You did a fabulous job, and totally showcased both SSS and Authentique. Thinking of you this week. Hope your time with family is wonderful despite the circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their paper! I have a couple of their 6x6 bundles! Your cards are fabulous, what fun inspiration you've shared!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER fab creations, Nicole! You always amaze me with your designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!