Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy Bugs!

Sweet Stamp Shop 
Release Day 2 

You should be arriving here from 

If not, you'll want to start at the beginning..



I'm so excited to be peeking Happy Bugs for 
you! This set was inspired by my best friends
baby turning 1 in May. She wants a 'bug' type 
theme and so I thought I would make a little set 
to go with it! Actually, it turned out really really CUTE!

Speaking of CUTE... check out my peek!


I used some Core'dinations textured cardstock! 
Have you tried that paper yet??
I love the way the stamps looked when 
I put them on the textured cardstock! I'm 
doing that more often! 


Ok, so we'll see you back here 
tomorrow for another sneak and 
the full reveal! 

Then off to the shop to grab 
the new releases!! 

Thanks for stopping in! 
Hugs, 
N. 







24 comments:

  1. Very adorable card. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the full reveal, those ladybugs are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sentiment says it... CUTE!! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ladybugs...and this is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love all these little sneaky bugs and I can't wait to see the whole thing. Also, I love yesterday's project too (didn't want to screw up your counting by leavine another comment there). That cork paper/pin are PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww, adorable! so glad there's a lady bug in the set :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course, I predicted there would be a ladybug in this mix...but I envisioned a smaller, skinnier one...LOVE that it's big and "juicy"! Hee Hee...So fun!!!
    Keep 'em coming!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so sweet that you made this for your best friend's little one's birthday. Happy birthday little one! I can see that the set would be perfect for a birthday party, baby shower, or anything similar. It will be fun to see what else you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. super adorable card!!!! it's so pinic-y and full of summer! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! My late grandpa always said that ladybugs are good luck so I think of him every time I see them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute--I like the sentiment and the texture of this cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the border--black ink. And the spotted paper. And...it's all cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is such a great combination of colors--the aqua and red, and a little bit of black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your use of red. It is perfect with the lady bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, this is sooooo adorable! I love it!! I love the little tag with the sentiment tucked in and the light stamping of the ladybug!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this card! This bug set is so cute! Great work!

    ~Hugs,
    RhoLynda
    blossomingbutterflycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute as a bug, isn't it? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. these are buggin
    just love em
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  19. yeah that is cute and bright to boot! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!