Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sweet Stamp Shop Release!


Day 2 is here! With a reveal of *2* new 
sets! WOWsie! 

Scroll down for yesterday's release! 
(You have to comment on all release day's 
in order to be entered to win one of the new 
sets!!) 

The release order hop today is...

{you should be coming from Kelley!}
 ----->Kelley <-----
Nicole

I'm so excited about this *sweet* man-ly set!
'It's a Man's World' is one of my new favorite sets! 


I know you hear the word versatile a lot from me
BUT, I really do think that this set can be used for 
so many different themes! 
Check out what I made! 



Simple with fun coloring! That's me! 

I just LOVE this set and I know you 
are going to think that it's a must have!
(I hope so!) 

If you haven't caught these already :)
Here are some reminders...

Be sure to go visit the Timeless Twine blog 
to enter in to win this pack of twine (below)


And, if you order the sampler pack 
between now and friday you'll get 25% 
off the 'Sweet Spring' set!

Also, in other exciting news ... 

We're back in Paper Made Bakery's 
monthly kit... with a set we're not releasing any
time soon! You'll want to head over there for a bonus
look at another new set! And, you'll wanna buy this 
kit... I know it! Wanna peek? 



Go visit them for a look at the whole 
kit 'n' caboodle! 

Don't forget to share our hop with your 
friends... we're giving away some of 
these new sets! Also, comment along!
(all 3 days) and you'll be entered! 


Happy Crafting! 
N. 

25 comments:

  1. I think I need the Man's World set! My husband is an engineer, so the pencils would be perfect for him. :) I love the hot air balloon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I need this set! My dad never wore a tie to work and all the other typical dad things never fit him. But I can definitely do something for him for Father's day with this set! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your card. It all really just goes together wonderfully. Very beautiful job. I Love it. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does look like the "man's world" set is going to be very versatile. The pencils would be great for so many things: back to school, thank yous to teachers, notes to friends... I love the hot air balloons too. river26[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous job Nicole :) I love all the possibilities I see with these two great sets :) I can't wait to see the full reveal and order tomorrow!
    ~Hugs~
    Becky
    www.squirlygirlcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card- love the pencil idea for a graduation card. I love those hot air balloons too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this graduation card!!! And now after seeing some of the other images other than the tie, you are very right about it being versatile! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Graduation/ Teacher/ Good Luck in exams... wow - the list is endless. Love this set - fab creations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great card! Love the pencil image =) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like It's a Man's World and can't wait to see the rest of it. I'm guessing Day 3 is going to be fabulous as well. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great graduation card, thanks for sharing your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your graduation card--so fun! And I LOVE the sneak peek of your PMB creation! LOVE it all:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your card and the colors your chose! I think those little pencils could be used in so many ways! Thanks for sharing.

    missstamper (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow- love all the inking on the pencils card!! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just LOVE your creation Nicole!! AND....your layout? PERFECT!! You ROCK lady!! Hope you are having a FABULOUS day! Thanks for sharing!



    ENJOY LIFE~Javablustamper/Jacquie

    ReplyDelete
  16. how adorable...love your creativity...
    thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pencils?! Sooo cute! Must have the sweet little ties. Great hop Nicole!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wonderful hp as usual Nicole -- the sets are adorable and looking forward to tomorrow's reveal -- thinking need some items.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card--I like the row of pencils and the paper clip with the notebook paper.

    ReplyDelete
  20. like how you used the notebook paper with the pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loved that you added pencils to the tie set.perfect! Loved the whole release! Had fun hopping. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those pencils are definitely usable on masculine cards, but love how you've made use of them creating a grad card as well. LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great pencil card. I'm sure there's a ton of different ways to use that set. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!