Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cleaning House

Busy Busy... just working on 
a little early spring cleaning! 

Here is my list of items I'm 
selling ... I'll take things off as I sell 
them and add on as I continue to clean :) 





Quickutz Dies 

IMPORTANT READ FIRST!

Paypal me at nicolehrixon@gmail.com 

with your name, address, and which dies you've 

bought. Also, comment below with the dies that 

you're paying for so I can mark them as SOLD. 


Each picture is sold as a set and 
***CAN NOT*** be broken up. I have 
tried to gather like dies together...

(otherwise, I'd be sending 60 different packages... 
and I just don't have the time :) 

IF SOMETHING IS PICTURED WITHOUT FOAM
I HAVE FOAM AND WILL SHIP IT WITH THE DIE! 







Tab set-- come complete with 6 dies
$10 shipped. 





Paisley Dies- $6 shipped


Music Notes, Squares, and Puzzel Piece
$6 shipped.


Small tags, Fasteners, Stars, Ribbon buckles
$7 shipped


X-mas Stocking
$3 shipped


Flourishes
$6 shipped




Embossers
$10 shipped



Dinosaurs and Baby pin
$7 shipped


Dog, Dog bowl/bone, Grass
$8 shipped









Penguin 
$5 shipped


Thanksgiving - Cornucopia, fall leaves, 
and vegetables. 
$7 shipped


Various Holiday- Witches shoe, Holly, Snow flake
and Candy Corn.
$8 shipped




Chinese Characters
$3 Shipped. 


Vase, Flower, Puzzel Piece
$4 Shipped. 



Martini glass and matching design
$4 shipped. 


This one is a little hard to see 
but it's flipflops.. a hydrangea and a flower.
$5 shipped.  


Flower and tab set. 
$5 shipped. 


Birthday candle, ticket, and purse
$5 shipped. 





4 comments:

  1. i'd like to purchase the playing card die... arvizulet@aol.com is my paypal addy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole, would love more info on the slice please. VERY interested. Have been looking at them but would I need a slice machine or is the package 'it'? Sorry, I know its a silly question LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. would like the paisley dies pleases -

    ReplyDelete
  4. would like the paisley dies please :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to say hi! --- Hello and thank you right back at-cha!